The League is an off-season competitive game format, allowing for elite-level players within the region to maintain their game senses and physical agility during the summer months. All players participating in The League must be at least Junior, NCAA, or professional level players. The League operates with professionalism, including regulation play consisting of three 20-minute periods of stop-time, certified on-ice officials, and scorekeeper. The League reserves the right to select players based on ability in order to maintain the highest level of integrity. The League is the best off-season option for elite-level players and is limited to 18 skaters per team. As always, The League fills quickly, so interested players should register or contact us immediately.
- This year’s League will consist of 4 teams
- Each team will play one game per week on Wednesday nights
- Games consist of three 20 minute stop time periods with referees.
- Game slots are 6:30PM and 8:30PM every Wednesday at Lakeshore from June 29 to August 10 (7 weeks)
- Sunday August 14 will be playoff Sunday (Semis and Finals)
- You are guaranteed a total of 8 games with a possibility of 9 if you make the finals
- Once rosters are set, teams and schedules will be released
YOU MUST PLAY PREP SCHOOL, JUNIOR, NCAA, OR PRO TO ENTER THE LEAGUEREGISTRATION